Module 1 HANDBOOK

Thank you for sending through Module 1 handbook for MA PP DTP.
It has been really helpful reading the information required for the Module and I am now gathering together relevant evidence to support the Portfolio and thinking carefully about the way I learn and in turn teach.  Mostly I feel I lean to the side of experimentation as when I stay on task with syllabus I can quickly become bored!  It is of course necessary to stay on task but still I love exploring new choreographic opportunities and being spontaneous with this in class and including the childrens ideas and embracing this. I find sometimes the best work comes from spontaneity rather than careful planning.  Also, I grow tired of seeing repetition in performance and 'copycat' performances with little unique choreographic content.  I'm wondering how other teachers feel about the way they learn.  I am not a watcher, but definitely a do-er?! 
Thank you to Adesola and Helen for their support so far.  I have found the Skype sessions really helpful.
Really looking forward to reading some new material via Unihub library and looking up other material to 'make me think'.
Keen to know how everyone else is getting on!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Introducing List of Sports, the Best and Most Trusted Online Poker.
    Visit => DrawGoal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog